This is the web site of Support Data Inc.
Our postal address is
Support Data Inc.
PO Box 50969
Sparks, NV 89435-0969
This Policy is effective on 2/8/2016
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Web site and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Web site.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
- From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- calling us at the number provided above.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
- Upon request we offer visitors no ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number, state or local chapters of the Better Business Bureau.